Advanced search will allow you to combine several criteria to personalize your search request.
To begin an advanced search:
- first choose a search field from the drop-down menu. For example: Author, Title...
- click "Add" to display the first search field in the query
- select a search type for the field you have just added. Choose from among the following - "boolean expression", "starts with", "ends with" or "exactly like"-for the type of search that best corresponds to your query.
Types of search may vary from field to field, e.g, for Author + "starts with"
- If the field needs a value, enter it directly in the input box; if the field needs a choice (e.g. checkboxes), select one or more options by clicking and holding down the CTRL button on your keyboard.
- Add any other criteria as you wish.
- Your search can be a boolean expression.